THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST BUYS ONLINE
IF YOU ARE IN THE JUMPING CASTLE INDUSTRY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Jumping J-Jays was the largest inflatable amusement company in the world with over 1000 inflatables in the field. As we transitioned out of this business over the last 6 years as we coordinated the closing of our locations we have some great intellectual property that WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS.
A good hire or rental business is only as good as its backend documentation. A disclaimer form will work for you to make sure any potential claims are scared off or written off before they become issues from the documents, training and assessments you performed using this form.
Jumping J-Jays has been lucky or was it well-versed in its legals to keep them, away from any claims since 1997.
20 strong years doing 4 million dollars a year in rentals without a lawsuit (so lets keep you all that way)
A: Damn good legal documents that the customer and installer signs.
So this form we will email you, so it is a soft copy so you can change and amended to suit your business will print out on an A4 sheet of paper and double sided. It folds down to a 3 fold document tand each section has its own reasons and needs and is laid out to make sure you cross your TEES and dot your I's
Why is our better than anything you would be using now?
We were very proactive owners learning from every rental and being part of the workings for the AUstralian Standards and operating in 3 countries and over 150,000 rentals.
If we had relied on our original lawyers version 20 years ago we would have been sued dozens of times. Lawyers do not have it all as they are not in the field seeing the issues and understanding the fine details needed.
If you get by disclaimer and truly get nothing out of it i will refund you double your money!
The 2 pages have 3070 words in it.
Some of the HEADINGS are:
- Hazard & Risk Assessment
- RUles of Operation & Supervisions
- 2 x Signature Sections
- CONDITIONS OF HIRING AND INSPECTION PRIVILEGE
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Some great paragraphs are:
- Title to the Equipment is and shall remain in Owner. If the Equipment is levied upon for any reason whatsoever, Owner may retake the Equipment without notice or legal process, and may take all action reasonably necessary to do so
- If the Employer fails to enable the Owner to collect the Equipment for any reason at the time and date agreed between the Employer and the Owner then the Employer shall incur an extra charge for each hour or part thereof until the Equipment is collected.
- Where the Owner consents to make delivery of the Equipment the Owner hereby undertakes that it will use its best endeavours to make delivery by the specified time but in any event the Owner shall not by liable to the Employer for late delivery, non-delivery or any loss or damage occasioned to the Employer as a result of such late or non-delivery.
- “Employer” means the person, firm or corporation hiring the Equipment from the Owner and any officer employed or agent of the Employer who signs this or any other document on the employer’s behalf may be taken by the Owner as having full authority to sign on the Owners behalf.
NOTE THIS IS A SOFT COPY. SO THE FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU IN MICROSOFT WORD
Now my disclaimer - We are not lawyers and you should run any document you use in business by your own legal eagles :)
THIS IS A ONE COMPANY COPY. WE SELL IT TO YOU AND YOU USE IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS. IT IS NOT FOR RESALE BY YOU AND YOU ARE NOT TO PASS IT AROUND TO OTHERS TO SHARE WHETHER FREE OR IF YOU CHARGED.
Rental Agreement Jumping Castle Disclaimer Form- Bounce House Amusement Legal
- Brand: JJAYS
- Product Code: jumping castle
- Availability: In Stock